Thursday, August 6, 2009

Exhausted but still crafting!

It has been one heck of a week. On top of the kids going back to school, as I mentioned before my 8 month old Jude is crawling, more like dashing! He is just so funny, he likes it when I run after him! He actually almost speaks to me too! He babbles momma really clearly, and I swear I heard him mumble something that sounded like get me! I must be tired! I spent the whole month of July lounging and crafting with my 11 year old daughter Rio. We would stay up till 3AM some nights or mornings, what ever they are. Well now I am paying the price. I am still staying up because I am hooked, but now I have to be up by 6AM to make lunches, breakfast, and walk the kids to the bus stop. Oh and it could be one bus stop one time, no it had to be challenging! Two bus stops, two different times! That means two breakfast times to make sure they are both hot for each child! Chef Ramsey would be proud! Okay so here is a picture of my little munchkin making sitting up laughing because he is about to make a dash for it, then one of him taking off. He is too cute, he always makes that lip expression when he is concentrating or he will stick his tongue out it's too funny. Isn 't he cute!

2 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Aaawwww!!! He is so adorable!!!
Too cute!
:)

Sweet Momiji said...

Yeah! I would like to see your decorations! I didn't get to do any last year but I want to this Halloween. You may inspire me with some great ideas!! ;)

Hugs,
Momiji

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch