Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teen Album

Check out my cool teen album! My daughter had been begging me to make an album for her and her cookey friends, so I used all my cookey stamps for it! My husband suggested I copyright it, of course I did, and sell it to Hot Topic for their stores! Whatcha think? It was really tricky because it's an acrylic book, and double sided paper, so I had to make sure that whatever would show up on the opposite sided looked as if it was on purpose to match the other side...did that make sense? Hope you enjoy and it inspires you!

3 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Love those colors together. Great album

Sweet Momiji said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the black and red! Hot Topic would be the PERFECT store to try and sell them at. Hope it works out!
Where did you get those images?? I love those girls!

Hugs,
Hollie

ps I'm still thinking about the book circle. I may email you with a few more questions. :)

Carol said...

Hi Betty,
Just perusing your sight and found another project you completed using our stamps! How cool! You do great work! I noticed that you usually give other companies mention. Would be so appreciated if you mentioned Stampotique when using our stamps.
We'd love that. Thanks for your wonderful work! Carol@Stampotique

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch