Monday, November 2, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #39


The colors for this week's Color Challenge at The Pink Elephant Challenge are:
Brown, Yellow, Neutral and Color of your choice!

Here is my entry using one of Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps! I think they are just simply adorable! I used Designer Paper by K & Company and BoBunny, and bubble gum pink cardstock from Bazzill Basics. The Flowers are from Prima, and the brads are by Reflections found at Michaels. The mesh is from Magic Mesh and the ribbon is from Creative Impressions. I didn't do such a great job as it is 3 AM, sorry I will do better next time! Just still spinning from the Halloween weekend! I hope you all enjoy and thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Vicki G said...

Betty, I am so glad to be on the team with you. I love what you've done with sweet Posy!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Betty!! I just love sweet image!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

Trudi said...

This is great Betty! Darling image and love the pink added to the color combo.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Fabulous job with Posy!! She looks fantastic....great colour combo!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable, Betty. I love that you used so many different patterns. It all flows so well!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch