Monday, November 23, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #42




Something Plaid, any # of Brads, and no Ribbon

This week's Sponsor is Wild Flower Kids! You can find more information on these quties and many more Wild Flower Kids digis here!

For my card I used Sage Elf and colors that I have seen a lot these past few Christmases. They are definitely not traditional, but they are pretty. I know that it is also not a very manly or boyish color combo, but still I liked it very much! The designer paper came from a Mat Stack from Die Cuts With a View and the pink cardstock is Bazzill, and the Mesh is of course by Magic Mesh. Copics used were; E35, Y38, RV24, E95, BV04, E33, and B97. The Christmas brads are Making Memories, and the snowflakes are Heidie Swapp "ghosts" colored with B97 and accented with Zwavorski crystals. Hope it inspires some of you to work with different colors for Christmas!



No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch