Friday, December 11, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps #9 Gift Card Holders & Pile It on #27 Tinsel Town

This week Pile it on is challenging us to use glitter on our cards! I combined that with Kraftin' Kimmies #9 Gift Card Holder challenge! I love this image of Charlotte from Kraftin' Kimmies stamps...she is just so cute and full of possible mischief! I made the card for my daughter whom I think is cute and different as Charlotte!

Paper is from DCWV stack and Making Memories Mistletoe. The green with red polka dots fabric is from JoAnn Fabrics. The sentiment was mounted on Inksentials glass squares, and the metal swirl and Christmas pins are also Making Memories! The clothes pin was from a bin at Michaels.




4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH doesn't Charlotte look perfect in her pretty holiday dress!! Love the fabric and great job with the gift card challenge!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Betty, this is so cute!! I love her!!

Annie said...

oh wow I love this - fantastic stamp - amazing design and that sentiment - well perfect.

ann xxx

Nancy said...

woohoo!!1 I so can't wait to get this stamp...I love how you made this cute-ness of a card...awesom girl!!!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch