Monday, February 8, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #53



Mushy Gushy Valentine

Isn't that image just the cutest!  I love these little Skelekinz by Bugaboo stamps!  She is just too adorable!  The designer paper is Pirate Princess from Rusty Pickle.  The ribbon from Creative Impressions, and the skull embellishment is from a Rock N Roll button pack I got from JoAnns!  Coloring medium was done with Prisma water colors!  Hope you all enjoy her as much as I do!  Happy Stamping!  I hope to see you all here on Tuesday for Ella's Birthday Blog Hop!  Wait till you see all the fun creations we have in store for you all!

Hugs!  

Betty 


Oh and also tomorrow TPE will be celebrating 1 year of fun with a Birthday Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss the fun!  Tune in at TPE starting at 12 noon EST!  





5 comments:

Nancy said...

girl---that is one adorable stamp. I sooo love it!!! If you haven't seen, we just got 24" of snow here where I live...thank you very much..I know you wanted to share, but you really didn't have to. ..lol...we are expected to get 6-10" more inches on Tuesday into Wednesday...I just love snow, but I am so done with it for this season...anyhoo--I just love your card..and please remind me about the blog hop tomorrow. I want to hop with everyone...hugs my friend!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Betty, I love it!!! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has a twisted sense of Valentine's Day as the cards I make are all over the board :-)

Kellie said...

Oh wow! The image is adorable and quirky all at the same time, hehe! I love the pinks and black together. I would never had been sold on that stamp but your card is just so stink-in CUTE! I love it...
Hugs Kel

Trudi said...

Betty this card is stinkin' cute! Love the skull and the bling you've added. Hope you have a fab Valentine's Day (and don't eat too much chocolate ;) I know I will :)

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute, Betty!! I love the pink & black!! The skull embelli is adorable!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch