Monday, February 22, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #55






WOWZERS...what a week we had last week...thanks to all of you!!!
I do believe we have broken our TPE Challenge participation record!!
Woo Hoo!!
Thanks You all very very much!!
We hope you enjoy joining in the TPE fun each week!!


We have a super fun sponsor for you this week!!

Jodie Mackrell
of 
Bugaboo Stamps
allowed each of us choose a digi from her store!!
This was not as easy task as they are ALL adorable and too much fun!!
Click on the banner above to see all her fabulous products!!

Thanks so much Jodie!!

Here is my card for the challange!  I choose Ruby-Tidbits Coffee.  Isn't she the cutest!  The DP I picked up at Michaels and the ribbon is Creative Impressions.  The sentiment comes with Ruby!


8 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Betty!!! I missed seeing you online today :(
Your card is fabulous, love this image and your papers devine!! this sentiment is sooo meant for me hehehehe.
Kristy xz

Jodie Mackrell said...

Amazing! Love it! The pink and black are awesome

Scrappychick said...

ca-ute! Love the image:)

Danni said...

How fun!!

Trudi said...

This is just fabulous Betty! Love the pink and black and the DP and the image!

Jacee said...

Super card, great image.
Thank you for commenting on my blog, very kind of you, I'm pleased you like the card, you ask where the image was from, it's a 'Huggies' graphic...my favourite place in the world! hope this helps, don't hesitate to contact me if I can help you any further. Happy Crafting, Jacee

Unknown said...

No, there really isn't life before coffee! LOL. How do people function w/o it?! This is a fab card, Betty. MUAH!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute, Betty!! I love her!! The colors and sparkle are fabulous!!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch