Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new Venture!

Hi gals!

As you all know I love Halloween!  If I could (actually I can, but don't) I would turn every stamp possible into a Halloween image for a Halloween card...but how fun would it be if I didn't challenge myself to do other fun stuff right?  Well, for a very long time know I have been pondering on how I would be able to do cards just for Halloween/funky/gothic Burton style... don't get me wrong I will not be giving up any cute stuff or any fun DT's I am on and will be on in the future if they will have me!  I came up with a solution to help feed my Halloween/funky addiction...  The Burtonesque Dolls!  If you are a bit more curios about it please check it out... I am also having a DT call to add to my dolls of 7 for this challenge blog!  I hope to see you there and we hope to inspire you Burton style!

Betty

No comments:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch