Monday, June 14, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Blog Hop and Today's posts...

Hello everyone... so sorry I am running behind on all my posts... as many of you know I have been having some issues with my diabetes, hospitalized for a few days two weeks ago.  I am back to that status tonight. Although do not fret or worry about me... it's due to low sugars this time so much better than extremely high ones!

Tonight it keeps going down, down down... to the 30's now.  SO I want to personally apologize for so much flakeyness (is that a word) lately.  I feel fine, well just shaky and dizzy, but don't give up on me gals! At least you can tell I am following the nutritionists instructions, and keeping to my meds and exercise plans!

Thank you all for being so wonderful and understanding!  To my DT gals on TBD and SBS I couldn't do this without you.  This disease picked the wrong time to pick on me, but all I can do is grab it by the horns and give it a run for it's money ya?

Christy got it all handled before I went down for the count so don't give up on me girl... not that you ever would you are an amazing person!

Kellie... got the post ready for you too at TBD, and you are set to go!

I will post all my cards Tuesday afternoon!

Please visit Debbies blog to continue on the Blog Hop for the DT Divas at Simply Betty Stamps!

Again everyone please bare with me as I get used to all this new stuff.  Doc promised me it would get better as long as I follow the instructions... obviously I did and now look at me low low low!  Darn and I was doing so good starting to feel super energized and well... actually still do other than the low feeling... ok sorry I am rambling as I try to focus and hubby gets the kids and the car ready for that trip... no worries though ok... this one will be a super short visit they promised!


Hugs to everyone!

20 comments:

SemSee said...

It will get better, Betty. I remember when my sister was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when she was 9 yrs old. She's now a happy and healthy 32 yr old. She's had problems and been in and out of hospital a few times, but like her, you will soon get everything balanced well. Sending you lots of hugs. Sem x PS My stamps arrived today ... thank you! xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh hon, you do so much! Just make sure you take care of YOURSELF! No more hospital visits, okay? xxD

Alison said...

I hope you feel better very soon! Don't push yourself! We will all be here when you turn the computer back on! ;}

Sheri Gilson said...

Betty, hope you feel better soon and I am so glad to hear that you are following docs orders!! Hang in there and it will get better!! Love the new release!! (((BIG HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Betty! You will conquer this and come out smiling - I just know it! Congrats on the release - they are all amazing.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

You are sounding much chirpier (apart from the dizzy/ shaky/ flaky feelings) ...hopefully thats the case - the girls over at Stampotique are all thinking about you and we look forward to you soon getting back in the swing of things xx Take it easy, you'll get there.

Kaz said...

Take care of yourself Betty, you'll get there in the end xx

Basement Stamper said...

Betty: Thinking about you and knowing how hard you are trying to get everything in check. Hope the stay is short and sweet and they figure out how to get your sugars balanced out for you.

Barb said...

Try to relax and not fret... you need to take of you first :) We'll be here when you are up to it!!

Your Halloweenie Soul Sistah...

Amy said...

No worries Betty, just take care of yourself! Hoping your hospital visit is really short this time and you're back to everything soon!

donna mikasa said...

Take good care Betty! Hoping your numbers will get stable and you'll be back blogging in no time! Miss you at Tiddly Inks, too.....HUGS!

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Betty! Take care and feel better soon! You are such a brave, strong, amazing woman and I know you won't let this get you down or set you back.
Sending healing prayers & hugs!

kadie said...

I'm totally loving these stamps, Betty and I adore your other previews!
Sending hugs to you!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Feel better Betty!! :) I wouldn't give up on my Halloween soul crafter. :)
XOXO

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Hi Betty... Hoping that you're feeling much better very soon! We're all thinking of you at Stampotique!
Hugs,
Val :)

~Lady B~ said...

Feel better soon!

Annette Bowes said...

Hope you are feeling much better soon, take careX:)

Lisa S. said...

Take care of YOU *
We will all be here

xo

Claireabelle said...

hope your soon feeling better!!
x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear that you've been so ill! I hope that you are feeling better now!
I wanted to let you know that I've finally caught up on everything that you and your girls have been up to and I am beyond amazed! So much talent! Great work girl :)
hugs, margie

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch