Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TIddly Inks Challenge #8 - Baby of Mine

Happy Tuesday again everyone!  I have two posts today, one very cute and happy, and the other cute, dark and happy, so please scroll down for The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge.

On to the main event!  This week at Tiddly Inks we are focusing on Babies!  Create a card featuring any Tiddly Inks image and fit for a baby!  How fun and easy is that!?  I choose Prince Charming, cause he reminds me of my little Prince!  The paper is Heidie Grace, the ribbon from Jo-ann's Fabrics, and the embellishments are from my stash and couldn't tell you where I got them... I have had them for so long!  I thought I'd make it cute and simple.  He is ready to travel to San Diego for my friends baby shower!

Check out the rest of the wonderful creations the Tiddly Inks team has created for you all to see at Tiddly Inks blogspot.  Enter your Baby of Mine Tiddly Inks project for a change to win a gift voucher to go shopping at Tiddlyinks.com!  Good luck and thanks for peeking at my project!

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is tooo cute - love the blue frog - he looks very handsome - LOL
xXx

Tammy said...

Oh Betty!! This is so darling!!!! I'm not sure I would have thought to use this image on a baby card but seeing it....I must use it and the little princess frog to make some baby cards. TOO CUTE!!! :) Hope you are feeling better sweetie!

DonnaMundinger said...

So glad to see you back! this is toadally ADORABLE!!!! Great idea! xxD

Lysa said...

So cute.. LOVE the blue frog!

Barb said...

Awww... he is so cute!

Lissa said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better... I never would've thought to use him on a card, but it's perfect?!?! This really is a beautiful card, hun!

Amy said...

Such a sweet little card Betty, this is adorable! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Betty!! He is too sweet!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I am sure your little guy is much cuter than this. LOL It is a precious card though.....

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch