Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to School Emos day 2!

Back for more eh?  Goodie I am glad you are here!  I have been having so much fun with these new Back to School Emos!  The possibilities are endless!  Here is one of my faves in this theme!  I mean his face is just too cute!!!  I know I felt that way a couple times in my day!  LOL

Don't forget girls to give us your story...you don't have to include a picture, just give us your funniest story back on the Simply Betty Stamps blog on inlinkz!

Now...did someone say Pie?   Sounds good to me, then again everything sounds good to me right now!


6 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

He has such a funny face I love it. Love the card.
~Patricia

~Lady B~ said...

I think Miller is my favorite. I love what you've done with him! Great sentiment too!

Angela said...

Love the sentiment Betty!! I first saw this new Miller on Amy's blog and I cracked up!! His look on his face is just too cute!! Great card!!
Hugs:)
Angela

chrilvian said...

i like the sentiment

Celeste said...

This was too funny! I know what kind of pie he wanted! LOL
Loved this.

Barb said...

Hee hee... Miller is definitely my fave this release! The fun sentiments that you can pair with him are endless, and love the one on this card :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch