Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stampotique Wednesday.... Wings wings and more wings!

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the late post... I can't seem to get it together this week!  Okay enough about my tardiness....

This week our DT Member Willy is hosting the Stampotique Challenge and she is challenging you to take flight and spread your wings!  I used Lepoard Queen and added more wings with my butterfly!  I hope you enjoy my card... but the rest of the DT gals WOW!!!  I am actually thinking I need to sit this one out cause man did they rock it!!

13 comments:

Abi M. Pulikeezh said...

Nice and interesting. Cute concept. I liked it.


Abi M. Pulikeezh

Andrea C said...

great card, love the image x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Betty, Love the big butterfly too.
Kristy xx

Willy said...

Fantastic winged creation, Betty. Love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Funky! Love it all pretty in pink!

Basement Stamper said...

I love the leopard print paper and how you did leopard queen to match-very cool!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cool card!! Love the pink & black!!

Kaz said...

Sshhh Betty, your card is gorgeous! xx

Vicki G said...

Soooo sweet!!!! Love this!!!

Vicki

DonnaMundinger said...

What do you mean, this is FAB Betty! Love the image and papers you used and all the scrumptious PINK! xxD

Carol said...

Betty! Everything is 'accessorized' on your card, right down to the matching leopard paper! This is great and FUNKY!!! Thanks!!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Betty, I love how you have matched the leopard paper up with the leopard queen! Great idea!
Val :)

Barb said...

LOVE this, Betty! Great colors, and I am a sucker for anything Torrente :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch