Friday, October 29, 2010

When Two Companies Collide!!!

Hiya everyone!  Welcome to our Company Collision Halloween Blog Hop!  Tiddly Inks and Simply Betty Stamps have collided and made one fun hop for you all!  

Our theme of course is Trick or Treat!  You will find wonderful Treats (cards, scrapbook pages, knick-knacks and what not) at some of the blogs, or a Trick (new teqhnique, tutorial, or other fun how to do it projects)!  You won't want to miss one blog!  

Here is my Treat! Unfortunately both blogger and YouTube did not want to cooperate with me, after 12 failed attempts from 8pm till 3am I just couldn't take it anymore so I don't have a Trick for you.  I attempted to upload the video Tutorial for the Fabric flowers you see here on my Treat card, but as I mentioned... technology had a different idea for me last night.  I will continue to give it a try here and there and when it is running I will do the tutorial on a separate post.  So sorry everyone I did try :).

I used GhoulFriend from Tiddly Inks, the paper is from Creative Imaginations.  The swirls were free hand with my Diamond Glaze and Martha Stewart Glitter.  The embellies you see in the center of the flowers are unknown, I think I picked them up at Michaels some years ago.  The flowers are made with fabric I found at Joanns.  Very simple card, but the flowers really gave it the umph it needed!


I hope you enjoy the hop and don't forget about the prizes from both companies!  You can read all about it here or here!

27 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH LOVE it!!! Love the image and all the wonderful details! Awesome!
melissa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Wright Designs said...

LOVIN those flowers Betty! ARGH...Blogger!

LINDA said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! and those flowers are just fantastic!!
Hugs, Linda

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Liking that gal on your card. Thank you for sharing.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love it Betty!!! Simple is sometimes the absolute best!! Those flowers are scrumptious!!

Hugs!
Meredith

Anonymous said...

I am soooo sorry for the name confusion... I had to many screens open at the same time, but that doesn't mean that i do not like you card. On the contrary, I think is AMAZING! ...HUGS...SK :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... fabulous card, Betty! Love love love those flowers... yummy!!

Rachel said...

Fabulous card!!!
hugs,
Rachel

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Betty this is gorgeous! Perfect coloring, perfecct paper, and those flowers...WOW! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, so cool, Betty Boo...I love the colors you used and the paper in the background. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Betty, awesome flowers, can't wait to see the tutorial, cos i wanna try my hand at them.

Suzi
xxx

Ana said...

Great card!!! I love the flowers.

xx

Ana

Buttercup said...

Great Colors and flowers! I just love the image and how you colored her too! :) xo

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the flowers Betty - you're right - they do finish this card off beautifully! Hope you manage to upload the video sometime!
xXx

Patricia Mae said...

I love it Betty, I can't wait to see the video. The flowers are awesome.
~Patricia

Tracy Jedi said...

Great card! Love the flowers and your papers! TFS!

Debra said...

Woohoo Love the project and the HOP! Thanks!

Eulanda said...

EEEEEEK!! I FRIGGIN LOVE THOSE FLOWERS BETTY!! Awesome card and love the image too!! KEWEL!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful card, and the flowers do give it that "oomph"!

femke said...

hi betty,

this is awesome especially those adorable flowers!!!

greetings femke

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Beautiful card, and those flowers are just stunning! I also had trouble last night, lol, there was a fault that left large parts of the UK without internet access, picture me tearing my hair out as I tried to post my link for the hop :D

Loopylou. said...

betty she is ghoulishly gorgeous hun!!!! love it and how cute is the paper?!! hugs Lou xxx

Jennifer said...

Ah man, I was so looking forward to see thar video. Your card is beautiful and those flowers WOW!

Maureen said...

Fabulous card! Love the glitter swirls and especially love those flowers - totally awesome!

~Lady B~ said...

Boo-ti-ful job, Betty!

Barb said...

Adorable little zombie, isn't she?! Love the flowers, too!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch