Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stampotique Designers Challenge #20


SDC 20 Bling Bling

This week's host is : here are a few word from  Kim herself: Kim Prince here- I am so excited to be offering the challenge again this week!
With Christmas right around the corner, I thought the theme of BLING would be
fun! I love seeing sparkles, shimmer, and shine. So, make your project to
include bling of any kind. This weeks challenge is open to 
Stampotique Originals
stamps only. This is a great way to grow your collection of Stampotique
Originals stamps, as Carol and Jim, the owners, are giving away a fabulous 
$30
gift certificate to their store! So, come and upload your card and play along
with us, we would love to see what you come up with!

I too love seeing bling, and love how the snow actually sparkles in the sunlight.  So, I thought of a Sparkly Snowflake with the Stampotique flair of course!  So I have used Noelle found at Stampotique Originals of course, Die Cuts With a View Christmas Mat stack, and the skull was made by my good friend Gloria, check out her Etsy here.  

Well, it was quick and simple, but I really liked the outcome.  See you all soon!


Yay blogger is letting me upload again!  Here's my card!





5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What?! No picture?!

Basement Stamper said...

Well, I can comment as I've seen the picture and loved the colors of it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Betty! No picture, but I already admired it on SDC!
Alison x

Kaz said...

Lovely card Betty, I'm off to look at your friends Etsy! xx

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Love the glitzy snowflake and the quirky skull - too cute!! I really love Noel in blues!
Val :)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch