Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lil' Tots...

Well hello everyone!  How is your Saturday so far?  Crafting it away, shoveling snow, or just hanging around?  What ever it is you are doing I hope you are enjoying yourselves!

You probably came over fromr Meridith's... so a warm and happy welcome to you!  

Today I have a special release... I took the Jude and his Shenanigan Crew and changed it up a bit... my style my drawings and my ideas.  I know they are not your normal Creepy/Wild Betty style like the Emos and the Punky Teens or the Gothic Kids, but they were drawn as I imagine my little Judes' world to be at the moment... I tell ya I am so in love with that little monster that I am constantly drawing a little boy and his toys so you will be seeing many more themes to this line.  Well enough of my blah blah blah... let's get onto the cards!  Today I am featuring Jude and Ben... I must say not my best work and I am sorry, but I have had the worst cold ever!  Coughing all night long... why don't I cough during the day when I don't need to sleep!  Sheesh!  So I was very sluggish on these, loved coloring up my little man though!  

I have used all papers from Little Boy by Echo Park.  Don't forget you can pick up yours as well as Little Girl paper line at SimplyBettyStamps.com!  Tomorrow I will show ya some cuties with the Little Girl Line using Suzy and Tiff!  See you all tomorrow and don't forget to hop along to Linda's blog to check out the little tot she has in store for you... oh and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop as two random winners will be selected to receive two free Lil' Tots images of their choice!  One will also be drawn from the SimplyBettyChallenges blog!  That's three winners!  Whoop whoop!

Okay okay here are the cards finally!  LOL



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little guy with the plane! SO ADORABLE.

TFS!!

becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

FB fan page - Becks Cricards

LINDA said...

OH I Love them.. They are just to cute!!!Fantastic designs..Hugs, Linda

Jennifer said...

Really sweet, Betty!

Unknown said...

Love the skateboarder he's my son and grandson down to the blond hair.
tfs
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Very cute little boys!

Kristin
ksull4597 at gmail dot com

Patricia Mae said...

Awesome job on all the new Tot's Betty I love them.
~Patricia

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Betty - you have done a MARVELLOUS job with these - am loving what I'm seeing!
Tooooo clever missy!
xXx

Angela said...

Okay betty I know you live a long way away from me so their is no way you saw my coloring of these images, but we used the same colors on both of these images. It make me smile when I saw them.hee,hee.
I think you did an awesome job on these and I love the paper you used and your layouts. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh I am liking these little guys. So cute and well done. Take Care

Debra said...

Betty I love your new line!! TFS

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

I really love that you have little boys...I am always looking for something representing my son.

Dawn said...

I just love those cards!!

I am now a new follower :)

pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com

sammi said...

Fabulous cards! Love the new images, Betty! Well done!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

To use a quote "Dude, these are so cool!" :D I do hope you're feeling better soon, being sick is no fun :(

Gina said...

So cute :D I sued to dress my boys like this :D XXX

tammula said...

he looks like one of my kids hiding something.hahaha.

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Those are awesome!
rcz28@aol.com

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

You're coloring skills are amazing!!!

Jan Garber said...

These little guys are so cute. And your cards are adorable! Get well!

Rosa Witten said...

So cute Betty! Love the new designs. :)

Carol W. said...

The plane is too cute. TFS

Mary M. said...

So far, two cute little boys. Love them both.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are too cute! Love the little guys and congratulations for bring them out the way you intended!! :D I can't wait to see the rest of them. ;D

Anonymous said...

these little guys are adorable! great cards

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch