Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY 2

Hello and thanks for stopping by again today to see what I have prepared for you using Sassy Easter Judy!

She is so sassy with her hand on her hip and winking out at you!
I love how her hair turned out... these kids are so fun to color using out of the ordinary hair colors!  She herself looks like a jelly bean ready to hop into your Easter basket!

This one is a little plain, but the colors do pop out.  I love using Versamark on my projects.  The Labels has Hero Arts flowers stamped on using the Versamark pad.  It just gives you a really nice background paper, or a boarder, and it's awesome when wet embossing!  Hope you enjoy this card, again Easter not being my favorite, I struggle.


2 comments:

chrilvian said...

she is sweeet

Carol W. said...

You did a fabulous job! Love her coloring and her hair is awesome. TFS

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch