Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Haze... Lazy Days

***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY PIRATES RELEASE CARD, THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY***

It's about that time again to break out the beach towels, surf boards and swimsuits!

Christian is ready!  Now in clear stamp he is ready to hit the waves!

I used another awesome Sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch blog!


I have also made the card for a fun hop I am sponsoring over at Simply Betty Stamps blog please check it out!  

I have used all Splash paper from Echo park.  This cute little card you see here is going to be available in one of my kits along with the rest of the Summer Emo Clear stamps!  More info to come soon!
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying Sketches lately.  I was always so hesitant to use sketches because no matter what I did, I would look at the sketch over and over, I could never seem to do it exact!  I know I am supposed to take my ow spin on it, but I am really liking the whole follow the leader aspect of the Sketches, and Jenn is awesome with Sketches!

Hope you enjoyed it.  See you soon for more fun posts!



4 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just super fantastic.. love the papers. and the coloring is just perfect!! very lovely work.. hugsa, Linda

kadie said...

oooooo, Betty! This card is fantastic!! I love all the papers and the colors and your uber cool-dude image!

Jen Shults said...

yay Betty! I'm so pumped to see you joining us AGAIN! You rock girly!! this is so fun. PERFECT for summer!

Scrappychick said...

you rocked this BEtty! Love how the top looks like he's hanging out in a cabana!

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch