Friday, July 22, 2011

Merry Christmas... in JULY!

Hello blogland!  It's been a while since I posted, but I have been busy busy with loads of new stuff!  Today I am sharing six cards... yep six cards with brand spankin' new Clear/Digi stamps over at my shop SimplyBettyStamps.com!

The best part is that you can get the complete set along with all the papers, stickers, and embellishments you see on all these cards to create your own six SGK Christmas cards!  You can follow the leader, or just create your own using the materials included in the kit (nothing is prepared or cut, you get the complete six new stamps and papers uncut and unprepared, Skull with Holly not included).

Check it out here: Simply Betty Stamps SGK Christmas Kit

Now without further delay... here are the cards I have created with all six new images!







I hope you have enjoyed our new release!  Please share all your SBS creations with us... we will be putting up a gallery soon and we would love to include all your wonderful projects using SBS images!



2 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Hey Betty! Love the cards! They are all fantastic (as usual)! :)

earthspirit927 said...

Betty awesome Cards I love the new stamps:)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch