Monday, August 8, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

...there'll bee Pumpkins for Carving, Black cats for Witches, and Ghoulies for scaring galore!  HA  I bet you thought I was going to sing the Christmas version huh?

Sorry Christmas is not quite as special to me as Halloween!  Don't get me wrong I love Christmas too, but Halloween is my Most Favorite time of the Year! 

So, I have started the celebrations at home, planned out maze, our Halloween parties, and Halloween outings.  It was only fitting that I start the celebration at Simply Betty Stamps!  

The first three cards I have to show you were part of the Kit Club pre-order special we had for our Newsletter subscribers (if you haven't yet you can subscribe here: Subscribe we will have many wonderful pre-order, sneak peek, and sale deals each month).  There are six new images and we are kicking it off with 

Pumpkin Carving Alex

Punkin' Judy

 and Rag Doll Sally

I do hope you enjoy my cards, please let me know what you think.  Should I continue kits like these?  Maybe Stamp on your Layouts kits?  Whatcha think huh? huh? huh?

1 comment:

earthspirit927 said...

They are adorable I really like the last one that one is my favorite:)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch