Friday, October 28, 2011

12 Bats a Flying...

It's the end of our 12 days of Halloween... booohooo!

No worries we have much more in store for the rest of the year, and one more Halloween hoopla for the last three days of October!!!

Today I have used Cosette from our new the Coquettes line!  All spiffied up in Halloween colors!  I decided to make this a spinner card, to match my dizzy Bat!  If you would like to know how to make this spinner card I have instructions here.

I hope you have enjoyed the 12 days of Halloween and we all look forward to seeing your Halloween night pictures!


3 comments:

chrilvian said...

oooo love the spinnercard
en the green colour is just great

Carol W. said...

Super super cute card - love the coquettes images! TFS

Melanie said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!

The green, the girl, the slider, the little bats - great job!
(jealous because you can't even buy Halloween paper here let alone little bats - I was thrilled to find a bag of little plastic spiders but that was it. It's really a very new celebration here in Australia!)

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch