Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Let's Alter and goth it up!

Hello bloggers!  Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls and I are back!

Whoop whoop!

Today we have a super fun challenge!  Goth up those cuties and Alter it!  That means take anything cute, goth it up and then apply it to an altered project!  Sounds fun no?  

I will be honest I was stumped at first, I thought what did I get myself in to?  Do I have anything that isn't already goth?  Yes, yes I do!

Teen Scene Christian!  Let's see how it started:

Just an ordinary cutting board found at Jo-Ann's.... like eight years ago!  Wow am I a hoarder or what!  

So I took Everyday Teen Scene Christian and "gothed" him up... just a little eyeliner under the eyes and you got yourself a "goth" of course not a hard core goth as I used to be, but more goth than his normal cute Everyday Teen Scene self!

I thought now what can I do.... I know I sure don't want to put him on the cutting board and then later use the cutting board and put all kinds of ugly cut lines on him!  So instead this is what I came up with:


Viola a super cute and cool sign!  This is going to hang on Christian's wall!  I have a wall designated for each of my kids in my home.  Each wall has Canvas layouts of themselves and all their crazy shenanigans! I am going to make one of these for each one and put it on their wall!  Christian loved this sign of his!  For being an 18 year old he sure does love seeing little drawings and scrapbook layouts of himself and this one he loved so much he wanted it in his room!  Too bad!  He can't have it!  HA!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my altered gothed up project.  I threw it together in three hours so I am quite proud of it having come out so cute in such short time!  I usually take days to do something!  

The papers are super old... like 2008 Prima Extreme Boy or something like that.  I am sorry I don't remember the name exactly.  The image of course is mine from our Teen Scene Line, available in digi....SOON.  ;) 

Fun new things are happening over at Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls!  I hope you all will join us over there and become a follower!  New slightly "darker" stamps will be released over there, and of course freebies for followers at certain milestones will also follow!  Check it all out and join in on the fun!  We have a brand spankin' new fun release coming at the end of the month and you won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

wwoww
great work
and your coloring is amazing

Trina said...

Very awesome! I know he absolutely loves this project! Hmm, kinda reminds me of a frat paddle...

Carol W. said...

Fabulous project! Love it all TFS

Beckie said...

Stellar alterations! New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie
beckie_woodall@yahoo.com

 
Blog Design byApril Showers for Scrap Happy Witch